Restore Illinois - Tier 3 Mitigation Measures as of 11/20/20,Posted Nov 19., 2020
As of Friday, November 20th at 12:01 am new mitigation requirements will be put in place to combat the surge of COVID-19. To view the requirements click here.
To view Mitigation FAQ’s updated as of 11/23/2020 click here.
Village Hall is open to the public. Hours of operation are Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. Safety measures such as glass at the business counters have been installed to protect the public and staff. Visitors are required to wear a mask. The community is encouraged to continue to use contactless methods of conducting Village business such as online payments and use of the drop box outside of Village Hall or Police/Public Works for payments (utility bills, building permits, parking violations, etc).
Village Service Updates:
- Public meeting spaces at the Village Hall and Community Room will be unavailable until further notice.
- Online payments can be made using Visa, Mastercard, Discover or by e-check.
- Direct Debit Program: is a convenient, FREE service that automatically deducts the amount of your utility bill on the 20th of every month.
- 24/7 Drop Box locations at Village Hall and Police/Public Works.
- Any communication regarding services or other Village concerns may be submitted using the online Request Center.
Lake County Health Department Information
To view the Lake County Health Department's COVID-19 data portal click here.
To view information regarding obtaining a COVID-19 test click here.
How to Protect Yourself
To protect yourself and others from getting and spreading respiratory illnesses, prevention is critical. Do your part to slow the spread of illnesses by taking the following steps:
Wear a mask!
• Stay home when sick
• Cover coughs and sneezes
• Wash hands often with soap and water
• Routinely clean frequently touched surfaces
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick, practice social distancing
• Following travel restrictions put in place by the CDC
Find more facts and information on COVID-19 visit the following resource links:
• Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
• Illinois Department of Public Health
• Lake County Health Department
All questions regarding health and wellness related to COVID-19 should be directed to the Illinois Department of Public Health’s hotline at 800-889-3931 or [email protected].
Restore Illinois Phase 4 Guidelines – FAQ for Businesses and
Mitigation Measures FAQs, Posted Nov 16., 2020
State has updated its Phase 4 FAQ Document to include questions regarding the
mitigation measures the State has put into place the last few weeks.
Here's a link to the document: https://www2.illinois.gov/dceo/Documents/Essential%20Business%20FAQ.pdf
North Suburban Region 9 to Enter Mitigation for COVID-19, Posted Oct. 28, 2020
Governor Pritzker and the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) announced that COVID-19 resurgence mitigations will be implemented in the North Suburban Region 9, which includes Lake and McHenry Counties, beginning 12:01 a.m. on Saturday, October 31, 2020.
As of October 25, the region’s COVID-19 testing positivity rate is 8.4%. Region 9 has seen a 7-day rolling average test positivity rate of 8 percent or above for three consecutive days, which exceed the thresholds set for establishing mitigation measures under the state’s Restore Illinois Resurgence Plan.
Mitigation measures are strategies, such as restrictions on certain activities, put in place to slow the spread of COVID-19. Region 9 restrictions will remain in effect until the region’s positivity rate averages less than or equal to 6.5% over a 3-day period.